Friends of the byf
Do you love yoga and understand the benefits? If so, could you help us give back to people who need it most?
Recent research has shown that being generous improves our wellbeing. So here are a few opportunities for you
If the answer is YES to any of those questions, then please sign up to become a Friend of Brighton Yoga Foundation below.
The benefits of becoming a friend include:
- The chance to donate your skills, experience and commitment to developing and publicising our work
- Contributing to the key aims of the charity by advising the board on specific work areas;
- The opportunity to develop and participate in our fundraising activities
- Taking part in discussions with stakeholders and the wider yoga community about our future work and the evolution of the Foundation
- Receiving regular, privileged information about our plans before they are more widely available.
We will organise two events a year for our Friends – one a free yoga workshop and discussion about the Foundation’s plans, and the other an annual party event.
We hope that all our Friends will commit to helping in at least one of three ways:
* Volunteering their time and skills
* Making a regular financial contribution (however large or small !)
* Signing up to Easyfundraising to help us raise money
You can sign up to become a Friend of Brighton Yoga Foundation here: