Friends of the byf
Do you support the work of Brighton Yoga Foundation ?
Can you commit some regular time to help us?
Can you make a regular financial donation to us (however modest)?
The objectives of the Friends of Brighton Yoga Foundation are as follows:
- To enlist the help of our supporters by drawing on their many skills, experience and commitment to developing and publicising our work, including how our supporters have helped us make a real difference to people’s lives;
- To contribute to the key aims of the charity by providing capacity and input to the Board of Trustees including via Advisory Groups on specific work areas;
- To develop and participate in raising funds including where possible from individuals in the form of regular donations (bankers standing orders) however small or large;
- To provide a forum to consult and engage our supporters, stakeholders and the wider yoga community about our future work and the evolution of the Foundation; and
- To thank our supporters for their help and to provide them with regular privileged information about our plans before they are more widely available.
We will organise two events a year for our Friends – one a free yoga workshop and discussion about the Foundation’s plans, and the other an annual party event.
We expect all our Friends to commit to helping our work in some way by volunteering their time and skills, and wherever possible to make a voluntary regular financial donation to the Foundation.
You can sign up to become a Friend of Brighton Yoga Foundation here:
Friends of BYFTo become a friend of Brighton Yoga Foundation, please complete your details below.
You can volunteer to help Brighton Yoga Foundation, here are some of the ways we need support with:
- Publicity, design, marketing, social media, blogs
- Finances, fundraising, grant applications
- Legal, governance, HR support
- Event organisation & logistics
- Administration, secretarial
- Community outreach work
- Specialist teaching skills