PARTNERSHIP WITH OM RETREATS
The Brighton Yoga Foundation works in close partnership with Om Retreats- the non-profit yoga company with a very similar ethos to our own.
The aim of Om Retreats is to host retreats that feel welcoming and inclusive, whilst encouraging you to develop your practice in a safe, supported atmosphere.
Om Retreats want to help you explore your relationship with your mind, body and breath, and to leave feeling nourished, restored, and with a deeper connection to your own yoga practice.
All the retreats are set in beautiful countryside locations, and suitable for all abilities.
ABOUT OM RETREATS
Om Retreats was set up in 2016 by Hannah Lee Weller, who is also a trustee of BYF. Om Retreats offer day and weekend yoga retreats in beautiful locations across the UK, that are suitable for all levels of ability. Since 2020, when this partnership was formalised, Om Retreats now donates all of their profits to The Brighton Yoga Foundation.
- Om Retreats offers day and weekend yoga retreats to paying customers
- These are a lovely way to nourish yourself and deepen your practice in beautiful countryside locations
- All profits from Om Retreats are donated directly to Brighton Yoga Foundation
- Brighton Yoga Foundation uses these profits to further the yoga outreach programme across the city
- If you want to enjoy a day or weekend retreat, you know that your money is directly helping someone else enjoy the benefits of yoga in their life.