Come and enjoy the benefits of yoga, open to all, at this free to enter event as part of Brighton Fringe 2018.
Join experienced teachers for a wide range of donation-based classes and talks including meditation and mindfulness, beginner’s yoga, partner yoga, and a special workshop with Brighton-based teacher Sarah Williams.
Independent retailers, therapies, and food + drink tasters will also be available throughout the day. Come and meet Brighton-based Juno skincare, Chant Malas, grab a complimentary copy of Breathe Magazine (limited to first 100 people) and more…. + mats and equipment provided!
Saturday 12 May, 2018
Midday – 6pm
Schedule of the day:
- Midday – welcome talk from Davy Jones, Co-Founder of Brighton Yoga Festival and Chairman of the Foundation.
- 12:10-12:20: Guided meditation with Helen Forester
- 12:30-1pm: Yoga for all: The Breath & Prana with Amy Dier
- 1:10-1:30: Helen Forester & Chant Malas. The benefits of meditation, malas and why 108 is an important number in Yoga + 5 minute guided meditation with Helen Forester
- 1:40-2:10: Beginner’s Yoga with Janaki
- 2:30-2:45: BYF Talk: How Can Yoga Benefit The Community? With Davy Jones
- 3pm-3:30: Unity Partner Yoga For Everyone with Bev Hetherington
- 4pm-4:20: The Benefits of Yoga with Emma Newlyn
- 4:40-5:40: Class/Workshop with Sarah Williams
- 5:40-6pm: Ends
- Juno Skincare & Hand Massage Bar
- Chant Malas
- Body + Brain Gut Health Analysis
Classes are an optional £3 donation, and are open to everyone, especially those who have never tried yoga and are curious about it.